Scholarship Application Process
- Carlisle Charitable Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
- We accept scholarship applications from Individual Students and Agency/School Groups.
- Scholarship eligibility is limited to Equine Facilitated Therapy/Wellness Groups during the Spring and Fall semesters at Carlisle Academy.
- All information provided is considered confidential and maintained in secured storage. Electronic copies of Disclosure Statements and Income Verification documents are permanently deleted from the system upon printing. At year’s end, all income verification documents are shredded.
- No student/family is prevented from applying due to income. However, if applications for scholarships are greater than what our budget can accommodate for a given semester, the scholarship committee will favor applicants based upon financial need.
- It is the Applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is complete. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- CARLISLE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION AND CARLISLE ACADEMY ARE TWO SEPARATE ORGANIZATIONS IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. PLEASE BE SURE TO SEND YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION TO CARLISLE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION AND CALL THEM WITH ANY QUESTIONS (207-967-3242; INFO@CARLISLECHARITABLEFOUNDATION.ORG).
The Application forms are available for download or click on the button below to access fillable electronic forms. Paper copies can be obtained by calling the office at 207-967-3242. Electronic copies of the forms will be attached to the reminder email that goes out before each semester’s deadline.
Click to download printable forms:
sent to Carlisle Charitable Foundation
sent to Carlisle Academy
|Spring||Monday, February 27, 2017||Monday, March 13, 2017|
|Fall||Monday, August 7, 2017||Monday, August 21, 2017|