Scholarship Application Process
Students must complete Program Screening with Sarah Armentrout at Carlisle Academy before submitting a scholarship application, unless previously screened. (207-985-0374 or sarmentrout@carlisleacademymaine. com).
- Carlisle Charitable Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
- We accept scholarship applications from Individual Students and Agency/School Groups.
- Scholarship eligibility is limited to Equine Facilitated Therapy/Wellness Groups during the Spring and Fall semesters at Carlisle Academy.
- All information provided is considered confidential and maintained in secured storage. Electronic copies of Disclosure Statements and Income Verification documents are permanently deleted from the system upon printing. At year’s end, all income verification documents are shredded.
- No student/family is prevented from applying due to income. However, if applications for scholarships are greater than what our budget can accommodate for a given semester, the scholarship committee will favor applicants based upon financial need.
- It is the Applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is complete. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- CARLISLE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION AND CARLISLE ACADEMY ARE TWO SEPARATE ORGANIZATIONS IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. PLEASE BE SURE TO SEND YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION TO CARLISLE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION AND CALL THEM WITH ANY QUESTIONS (207-967-3242; INFO@CARLISLECHARITABLEFOUNDATION.ORG).
The Application forms are available for download or click on the button below to access fillable electronic forms. Paper copies can be obtained by calling the office at 207-967-3242.
Click to download printable forms:
Your intent to participate and desire for a scholarship are indicated by marking the semester box(es) in the application. The application will be considered by the CCF Scholarship Committee, however funding is not guaranteed. All applicants will be notified of scholarship awards before the Carlisle Academy registration deadlines shown in the box below. Scholarships are awarded in the Individual’s or Agency’s name and will appear as a credit on the tuition statement from Carlisle Academy.
sent to Carlisle Charitable Foundation
sent to Carlisle Academy
|Spring||Monday, February 26, 2018||Monday, March 12, 2018|
|Fall||Monday, August 6, 2018||Monday, August 20, 2018|
Please do not apply for a scholarship if you cannot pay the co-pay due to the Academy.
CARLISLE ACADEMY MUST RECEIVE THIS PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL BEFORE THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE.